Saturday, March 29, 2008

I got my GED! Praise God!


On the evenings of February 19, 20, and 21 I took my GED tests. I went to Wahiawa Community School to take the tests. The first night I took the Language Arts Writing test. The second night I took the Science and Social Studies tests. The third night I took the Mathematics and Language Arts Reading tests. I am very glad that I have taken all the GED tests because now I don't have to study anymore for the GED. It took a few weeks for the results to come in but when they came in the mail I was very excited. I opened the envelope up to see if I had passed and when I looked I had passed. I was so excited! It made my day! My Dad and Mom were so excited too when they found out! When my Dad found out he seemed happier then I had seen him for a very long time.

This past Thursday I went to Wahiawa Community School to pick up my high school diploma and get a cover for it. Now I have the legal document to show that I have completed high school!

7 comments:

profdan said...

Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!Congratulations!!!!

Peter of Carolina said...

Congrats, very exciting!!!

Andrew White said...

Congratulations, Caleb!

Jodi said...

Wow Caleb, I'm so excited for you. Great job =)

h said...

yeah caleb!!!
we love you :)
kirk and heidi

ladyrose said...

Congratulations Caleb!

Your TN cousins,
John & Kathy

Jack said...

Dear Caleb -- We *always* had confidence you would make the grade toward the GED. Now we're jebco1311Awatching you make the grade in other areas too. You've got a head start in computers. Go for it! We love you and are at the head of the stairs in your cheer-leading clan.

Grandma and Grandpa Buttram