Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The adventure begins tonight!

It's about time I posted something on this blog as it has been far too long since I last posted something here. Today is July 4, 2012 and so far I've had a fun and eventful day. My brother Jonathan did his first army salute to a retired officer and that was very exciting to see! Jonathan gave him a silver dollar. My family and grandparents on my Mom's side were there too!

Later we returned home and had a nice 4th of July lunch that my Mom made. My grandparents ate lunch with us and we had good time fellowshipping with them.

You might be wondering about the title of this blog post and why the adventure begins tonight. Well, Jonathan, I and two other guys are going on a trip out west. We will be picking up the rental car for our trip tonight and will be leaving Greenville early tomorrow morning and making our way to our first stop Mount Vernon Missouri. Stay tuned as I post more updates on the trip later. Happy 4th of July!

No comments: